29 August, 2019

Random (4)

It is so surprisingly easy (for me) to feel things when someone else share their stories with me. It is so easy for me to emphatise with the one sharing, to be able to put myself in their shoes and imagine how that would feel like. And so, it is also easy for me to be bothered by their problems, usually for days, I'll just keep on thinking on ways to ease their hardship or pain. I often forgot that sometimes people share just because they wanted to be heard. They just want to pour their heart out, and tell someone their problem. Usually though, I won't give advice unless it is asked. Because you see, people just want to hear things they want to hear. Unless they really do need an outside input. Most of the time, they've already had their mind set on one thing, they just want to hear what others would think about it.
Anyway, since it is so easy for me to feel whatever that you are feeling, it become so hard for me when I don't have someone else to do the same for me. My inside is now equivalent to a bottle of coke, shaken, and with just a drop of mentos, would blow up. Thus I decided to fend off all of those other mentos that had nothing but negative effects on myself. Getting off all social media platforms would be the first step. I guess I just need to mend myself on my own.
(It's just, it would feel nice if there's someone that can actually emphatise with me that's all hence why I started to write back in here, I just want someone to read and or listen to my rambles)
But oh well, I've been like this since forever I'm already on my autopilot mode. I'll just brace through the stupid emotional storm and keep going on.
:)
Love,

No comments: