03 September, 2019

Sister Next to A Mother

Who would've known that staying at my sister's place, even for one day, ultimately because I need someone to take care of my baby for a day, would have make such a big difference to me. Despite the long drive to get back here after work, I could say that I quite enjoy the driving alone, although I could only think of my baby's waiting for me at home. At least I had some time on my own, and for a minute or two, I got to organise my thoughts, planned few things, and put several things into a better perspective. 
Anyway, I was saying that staying at my sister's place has always been like a short getaway for me. I've done it few times, usually to get a massage. I noticed that ny head felt light after each visit. I guess since my mom's not here anymore, everything that I need to share, I share with my sister. And her input, less cushioned but nevertheless always rings with truth, enlightened me quite a lot. Sure, I could've shared and asked my friends who have been moms for years, but still, a sister is next to a mother, in my case. So I am grateful to have such a great sister. Thank you god, for lending me a great support system. 
I'm making a mental note to at least come and stay here once a month and pray that god will grant me with rezeki to repay my sister's kindness.

Love,

No comments: