30 January, 2013

Surreal

Being the sister of the bride and having to handle the first family wedding is. Not. Easy.

Nevertheless, all is good, everyone enjoyed the wedding (except for my brother and me) and we are happy. After 6 hours of running around with high heels, I'm left with lesions and a proud feeling. Not to forget a very special thank you and big fat tight hug to my right hand on the day, my ever reliable brother, Arif :)

The 'hot mess' Floor Manager and the 'rockstar' Assistant.


I must say, the idea of having new family members is quite intimidating at first. But after realizing that my new sister is very, VERY hardworking and reliable and so my new brother is, I'm thrilled to have them both in my family. Haha! That is only a part of the reason. The ultimate reason is, seeing both my newly-wed brother and sister with their big smile, glowing eyes, my parents' proud faces, and of course, the extra fun we had as we transform into a bigger family.

Here's to a happily ever after:)




And that priceless "freestyle" pose from our rigid Abah:)

No comments: